Who Has Experience With Detroit Speed Suspensions? - Team Camaro Tech
Brakes, Suspension & Steering Conversion questions, Steering & Handling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 10, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Chris

Who Has Experience With Detroit Speed Suspensions?

Weighing all of the options out there and trying to decide on which route to go for my suspension lowering kits. I see a lot of you here are using the Hotchkis and Global West systems, but what about DSE? Who has installed these front and rear lowering kits along with their recommended shock package? How well did the kits install? What is the ride quality like? Any feedback good or bad will be appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old May 24th, 10, 04:49 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

Re: Who Has Experience With Detroit Speed Suspensions?

ive got a dse mini-tub and quadra link set up in the rear of my 69 drop top and also have the dse wipers and headlight set up for the rs package....love every penny i wasted!!.man what a ride!!

BILL D.
JOHN 3:16
SEMPER FI
if you have a bbc in your 1st gen 67-69 camaro click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post yours up!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if you have an all original 1st gen camaro 67-69 click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post your up!!

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old May 24th, 10, 07:38 AM
Senior Tech

Re: Who Has Experience With Detroit Speed Suspensions?

I have DSE coilover conversion, subframe connectors, roll bar, dash and rear leafs in my 69, plus many more of their parts. A friend of mine has DSE leafs and DSE 2" drop springs in front. Kyle and Stacy make great products and have been R&D'ed and tested to death.

For my wifes 69, Im using DSE's uppers, front/rear springs, swaybar, and steering box.

69 SS

69 project for my wife - SS 396, Glacier blue

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode