Gold Lifetime Member
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada
Re: Disk Brake Setup 67 Camaro
Once you have these installed on the vehicle.
The round proportioning valve lines are installed as follows.
1. The side port on the proportioning valve (that facing driver’s side fender when installed) takes a line up to the front “side” port on the driver’s side of the junction block.
2. The front port on the round proportioning valve takes a line up to the front port on your brake master cylinder.
That takes care of the lines from the round proportioning valve.
The junction block.
You already have one line connected (front drivers side port to the side port on the round proportioning valve)
1. The junction block front port that faces the radiator (its nose) receives a line from it to the Drivers side front brake hose. fig 1.
2. The front passenger side port on this junction block goes to the passenger side front brake hose fig.1
3. The rear port on the driver’s side closest to the brake booster goes to the rear brake hose which splits with “T” fitting over the rear axle for brake lines to each wheel cylinder.fig. 2
4. The back port on the junction block goes up to the rear port on your brake master. fig3
67 RSSS Van Nuys, 4th week Sept,1966
ps,tilt,headrest,spd warn,pw,am/fm,delux int,
remote mirror,rear defrost,tint glass.etc...
TKO 600 Extreme,12bolt 3:73 gears.