Team Camaro Tech - View Single Post - Is this the same as the MSD crimper?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 12, 10:46 AM
Fred Ficarra
Gold Lifetime Member
Fred

Re: Is this the same as the MSD crimper?

The last set of wires I made-up a year ago were 8.5 Moroso's. All they need is one of those .50 cent crimper's that come with terminal boxes. You know, the large round hole with the spear on the other side.
Disclaimer: They work on the distributor end. I would never use such a cheap tool if the plug ends had to be made-up too. Also, the cheap tool is no doubt Chinese. Do you want to go there if you have a choice? My cheapie has been in the tool box over 30 years so that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

One owner 69 Camaro,(yep, bought it new
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
RS SS Hugger Orange, L88, 4:10's tru-tack posi, ducted hood, Endura, spoilers.
TH400 (CX) with Coan 8" converter, GV-OD, 8 track still on console and best et 10.495,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
128.79mph 1.428 60'
All with 1960's stuff. (except tires and converter)
+ MT Super Scavenger headers & 3" full exhaust with X pipe. 3700 lbs. with me in it.
1000cfm AED and HD Harold-Lunati SR, 725 lift with shaft rockers too.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome