Will these fit a 69?? - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 07, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Nick

Will these fit a 69??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-11...6508QQtcZphoto

Just wondring what the chances of this rim & tire combo fitting a stock suspention 69?

Thanks in advance,
Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 07, 05:04 AM
Senior Tech

Re: Will these fit a 69??

Direct answer - NO. Now the rear 17x9.5 with the 275/40 tire can be made to fit in the rear with the correct size adapter (bolts to the hub and the wheel bolts to the studs on the adapter which can be ordered in the thickness you need. In the front you can get a 245/45-17 on a 8.5 wide wheel (those wheels come in that size) with the correct adapter to work. The 315s will not fit at all unless you mini tub. Do a search on adapters and spacers you will see lots of info on this. Also keep in mind "good" adapters that are hub centric are not cheap - $200.00 or better. You can find them on Ebay also. Hope this helps.

Jack
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 07, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Nick

Re: Will these fit a 69??

JV69z/28rs,

Thanks. I didnt have a clue what would fit and what wouldnt. I have a bent rally wheelon my Blue 69 and I have bought 3 used wheels locally and they have all been bent. I have been pretty disgusted and Thought I might try something else. I saw those on ebay and thought they were a great deal.

Thanks Again,
Nick

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode