Fathers Day - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 07, 06:40 AM Thread Starter

Fathers Day

So fathers day is right around the corner and I have to be stealth like about this post becouse my dad checks this web site daily, he has been to busy lately so I think I'm ok for a few days. I would post a picture of his car but then he would know. For some time he has been looking at new wheels for his car, we both like the original look and I'm going with rally wheels that part is decided. The part I need help with is buying the right ones for his car, where to buy them from, and a ball park of how much to spend. He does not have a preference on what kind of rally wheels he wants, so what is the difference from camaro or vette, and what type of finish on the wheels? He has a 1968 Camaro With 15's right now, tire size p215/65r15, and of course I will also be buying him new tires. I have seen its common to do p235/60r15 any objections? We want the same size wheels all the way around so does 15x7 wheels with p235/60r15 tires sound right? The one site i found a link to here was www.thepartsplaceinc.com any other options. I will try to answer any questions I can but I'm trying to be as vague as possible with the fear of being found out. Pictures Please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 07, 11:22 AM
Senior Tech

Re: Fathers Day

I run 235/60 s all the way around. Takes a very big bump in the road to make them scrape. Think its on the front where the scrape is but I dont see much evidence of it.I may go back with 225/60s on front and 245/60s rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode