Coys C-5 17 x 9.5 - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 09, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Auston

Coys C-5 17 x 9.5

How is everyone today? I was curious if anyone knows when these will be coming.. from their website it just says coming soon and I have emailed them and got no response so if anyone has an idea and could let me know that would be great.. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 28th, 09, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Auston

Re: Coys C-5 17 x 9.5

I guess no one has any info on this.. Thanks
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 09, 11:29 AM
Senior Tech
Dr. Feelgood

Do your research on Coys before you order,the fact that you've received no response from them would personally throw up a red flag,but that's just me.

It seems there have been as many dissatisfied customers as there have been happy ones and we are talking about an off-shore product so lead times may be very excessive...you might want to consider a US-made wheel for your US-built car.

'67 Buick Skylark F/C "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM feature / 2/12 Gasoline (Swedish) feature
World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 09, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Auston

I'm with you musclecarjohn I have done some reading on this forum about likes and dislikes and plan on calling coys and talking with someone before I order anything.. and this was just one of the many wheels out there that I like, I appreciate your advice
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 09, 02:13 PM
Senior Tech
Marc

I called Coys on three separate occasions, and they treated me like i was bothering them each and every time. JMO, but I would never buy anything from them.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 09, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Auston

Wow.. I've heard alot of mixed responses on coys i might give them a call my self and see how they treat me but the more and more I see the less and less I like. Thanks SS69Cam
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 09, 10:25 AM
Senior Tech
Dr. Feelgood

Have you checked out Rocket's wheels?They look pretty cool to me,not certain if they offer the sizing & b/s you're after though.
I think the Booster in gray looks pretty cool...

www.rocketracingwheels.com

'67 Buick Skylark F/C "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM feature / 2/12 Gasoline (Swedish) feature
World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 09, 01:15 PM
Tech Team
Mitchell

Rocket has an 18x9 with 5.25bs and the 20x8.5 5.25 also. I stock them in all three finishes!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 09, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Auston

yeah I've checked those out and a few others.. I'm in no hurry for wheels right now but just been looking around..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode