Team Camaro Tech banner

Anyone with a 275/60/15 m/t street radial on a 15x8 wheel?? BIG Favor!

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Blown 67 
#1 ·
If anyone has a set laying around I need to know how much the tires buldge on the wheel. I need to order custom backspaced wheels since i have a non factory rear axle and want to make sure i'm not rubbing. So a straight edge along both the front and back face of the wheel and that distance measured would be awesome if someone had a spare second to help someone out :)

#3 ·
Tire Automotive tire Floor

Ruler Measuring instrument Tool Tape measure Calipers

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Wheel Rim

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Rim
I just happen to have a set of 8" centerlines with 275/60/15 mt street radials on them. I layed a square level across tire and measured to rim. The measurement on front is 1 1/16" the rear is 1", this is to outside edge of rim. Here are some pics.

#4 ·
View attachment 15821

View attachment 15822

View attachment 15823

View attachment 15824 I just happen to have a set of 8" centerlines with 275/60/15 mt street radials on them. I layed a square level across tire and measured to rim. The measurement on front is 1 1/16" the rear is 1", this is to outside edge of rim. Here are some pics.
so how wide does that make the total tire? Is there anyway you could get the measurement from the ground to the square you have laying on the tire? That would get the measurement I need.

thanks for the help!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.