Team Camaro Tech banner

18" Vintage Wheel Works line is finally available!

9K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  Myfirst 69SS 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Have they come out with the V-40 or 45 15x8 with 4.5 inch back space? They said it might be about a 1 1/2 years until they do.....that was about 1 1/2 years ago.

#12 ·
Hi Jason,

Sorry for the delayed customer service on my end. I've been SUPER swamped with some business development stuff. (New website, new NewGen Wheels, etc.) but no excuses as to why I haven't gotten back to you.

Eli from Vintage emailed me on Friday saying your wheels are ready for pick up. I have a driver going out that way (Anaheim) to pick wheels tomorrow and will swing by and pick your set up as well, and we'll mount and balance and ship them all by Thursday I'm sure.

I hope you are happy with the other parts you odered from us, CPP, and Hotchkis, and if you need anything else, let us know. Give Justin a call in Sales. He has more time then I do nowadays. LOL.

#16 ·
Hi Jason,

Sorry for the delayed customer service on my end. I've been SUPER swamped with some business development stuff. (New website, new NewGen Wheels, etc.) but no excuses as to why I haven't gotten back to you.

Eli from Vintage emailed me on Friday saying your wheels are ready for pick up. I have a driver going out that way (Anaheim) to pick wheels tomorrow and will swing by and pick your set up as well, and we'll mount and balance and ship them all by Thursday I'm sure.

I hope you are happy with the other parts you odered from us, CPP, and Hotchkis, and if you need anything else, let us know. Give Justin a call in Sales. He has more time then I do nowadays. LOL.
Jon, its been a month since this post. I am trying to be as understanding as possible, but this is getting rediculous. What is the deal?

Jason

#14 ·
WOW! Great news! Thank you guys so much. I want to make sure they are the V45's, 17x8 frnt, & 17x9.5 rear to fit 1st Gen Camaro!!

Also, I'll be back home for the season next week and I'll call you. The body shop said the 2 disc brakes I sent back to CPP came BACK to the body shop. I dont know why, but we'll figure it out when I get home.

Thanks
Jason

#18 ·
In this hobby sometimes things just happen, those wheels will be more than worth the wait. They make great product and the wheels looks awsome!!

#21 ·
Hey Mark, here's the story. If you've read the above posts about when I ordered the wheels in July of this year, believe me I was super pissed and trying to be as understanding as I could be. I wanted my product that I paid good money for!! I went through Jon at Drivers Inc and he really took care of me. I know he got sick of me calling every other week but man! where are my wheels?? When I made up my mind to cancel the order a few weeks ago, I called Jon one last time. He said he was on the phone with Eli at Vintage. My PO was missed and somehow fell through and was never processed. I hate it took 6 months to find that out, but once Jon and Eli got it straight, my wheels are on thier way as I type this. (they better be)

You can order them direct from Eli at Vintage wheel works or go through Jon at Drivers Inc. Hopefully you'll get yours faster than I did.

Jason

#22 ·
And here they are!!! Super nice!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.