Car Warriors Nova wheels - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 01:28 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Monty

Car Warriors Nova wheels

I recently watched Car Warriors 1970 Nova build. Wondering if anyone knows what the wheels were on winning car. A little big for my taste but liked them nonetheless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 04:46 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage
Re: Car Warriors Nova wheels

I saw that episode too. I don't know the wheel maker, but one of the co-hosts owns Bonspeed Wheels. Maybe they supply the wheels for the show? Just a guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Monty

I though that too, but looked at Bonspeed website and didnt see them. Pretty wicked looking wheels.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 12:11 PM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Rally View Post
I saw that episode too. I don't know the wheel maker, but one of the co-hosts owns Bonspeed Wheels. Maybe they supply the wheels for the show? Just a guess.
Hi guys
I'm Brad Fanshaw from Car Warriors and I also own bonspeed as mentioned. We used American Racing Wheels on the cars as they ponied up as the sponsor. Hope that helps and my team built that NOVA hoped you liked it!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 01:33 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonspeedBrad View Post
Hi guys
I'm Brad Fanshaw from Car Warriors and I also own bonspeed as mentioned. We used American Racing Wheels on the cars as they ponied up as the sponsor. Hope that helps and my team built that NOVA hoped you liked it!
Cool, thanks for checking in Brad. I'm a fan of the show. When you watch the show it's pretty obvious who sponsored the tires, but the wheels don't get that much air time.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 01:51 PM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Rally View Post
Cool, thanks for checking in Brad. I'm a fan of the show. When you watch the show it's pretty obvious who sponsored the tires, but the wheels don't get that much air time.
Glad you like watching, we had a great time building all the cars. Now I'm building myself a 1969 Camaro so I have been visiting here more often.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 05:52 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Carl

Brad, I haven't seen a new episode in awhile - is my DVR missing it or has it been awhile? BTW, I like the latest format over the original. Great show. Just my 2 cents.

1967 350, Hurst TKO 600 5 speed, 12 bolt 3:55 posi, RS added

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 06:12 PM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Carl View Post
Brad, I haven't seen a new episode in awhile - is my DVR missing it or has it been awhile? BTW, I like the latest format over the original. Great show. Just my 2 cents.
Sorry, but no new shows. SPEED decided not to do another season because they are making big changes. If you have seen The Car Chasers on CNBC or if not check it out, I was a producer on that show.

Thanks again for watching!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 06:50 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Carl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonspeedBrad View Post
Sorry, but no new shows. SPEED decided not to do another season because they are making big changes. If you have seen The Car Chasers on CNBC or if not check it out, I was a producer on that show.

Thanks again for watching!
Sorry to hear they did not renew. The shop that works on my car (Gear Head Garage) was on an episode and won. I do watch Car Chasers and find them entertaining. Season finally made it look like they are moving to L.A.

Where's the pics of your '69?

Good luck with your wheel business.

1967 350, Hurst TKO 600 5 speed, 12 bolt 3:55 posi, RS added

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 13, 07:47 PM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Carl View Post
Sorry to hear they did not renew. The shop that works on my car (Gear Head Garage) was on an episode and won. I do watch Car Chasers and find them entertaining. Season finally made it look like they are moving to L.A.

Where's the pics of your '69?

Good luck with your wheel business.
Here is a link to the photo posted in the Welcome Wagon area: https://www.camaros.net/forums/showth...49#post1798449

More photos will be posted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode