YJ rallies for Sept. 68 car - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 03, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Kurt

I need YJ rally wheel dates for 69 camaro built in Sept. 68. Anyone that has early camaro Yj rallies, can you let me know what dates you have. I am trying to find correct dated YJ wheels for my car. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 03, 03:10 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Please, Please!! Especially guys that have been around for years. Stop using the forums for wanted ads. We have a great "For Sale" www.camaros.net/ads and "Wanted" Section www.camaros.net/ads/wanted that work well.

Al keeps the commerical ads down to one text link to Ground Up at the bottom of each page and what you find on the front page and the enterance to the ads area. He doesn't even promote his own stuff (Hats and Shirts) except in the ads area!!

Sorry if I sound frustrated but I am!! Kurt this isn't just directed at you, this was just the marble that tipped the scale...

Please help keep this great resource alive in the mannor the guy that makes it all happen and pays the bills prefers it!!

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 03, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Kurt

Al, DJD, I'm not selling or inquiring about a set of wheels here, I want to know what the correct dates for the wheel for my car would be. I would like someone who has some early YJ wheels to tell me what date codes are on their wheels so when I start looking I'll know what dates are correct.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 03, 02:20 AM
Kevin

Dennis, Kurt and I have been talking about this, but his car is a 9/68. Would he have 9,8 or 7 month stamped wheels? I have a June car with May YJs, but with his car being early, were the YJs being produced on a tight schedule or was a big batch made up front for the first 3 months of production?

This is almost a Tag team question for Kurt S. or John Z.

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 03, 04:35 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Kurt - My apology for mis-reading your intent... Not trying yo strech this out but a simple "what date code YJ wheel would be correct for my Sept '68 built 1969 camaro" [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img]

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode