Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Highland Village, TX, USA
Disagree their guys, I have a 69 camaro 12 bolt, same specs 15x8 4 1/2 b.s. weld racing rims and BF Goodrich drag radial slicks, no mods what so ever and currently have the first set on right now, and look AWESOME car sits low tires tuck right in and still a little room left for more, Set at bottom i had when I bought the car, extemely slight rub sometimes on the right side, but they fit fine too! But, after going to the first set, they look SWEET!
* Tire size: P275/50R-15
* Overall diameter: 26.1 in.
* Section width: 11.3 in.
* Tread width: 10 in.
* Recommended rim width: 7 in. to 9.5 in.
* Load rating:1,830 lbs. at 44 psi
* Tire size: P275/60R-15
* Overall diameter: 28.0 in.
* Section width: 11.1 in.
* Tread width: 8.8 in.
* Recommended rim width: 7.5 in. to 9.5 in.
* Load rating: 2,149 lbs. at 44 psi