Drooling over these wheels! - Team Camaro Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 04, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Man I love these wheels but at $381.25 ea I will have to save for a long time to get them.

Santa if you really are out there bring me a set of these in 17x8 with 4.75 backspace.

My dream Wheels

Joe

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 8th, 04, 09:54 AM
____

Garage
Send a message via MSN to DOUG G
Look at www.wheelvintiques.com I think is the address, much cheaper but unsure of 16+ rims.

68 Camaro~LSx ~all motor
1.54 60'--6.95 @ 98.45 660'--10.96 @ 121.53
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 12th, 04, 08:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to camaroskip
Those are some beautiful wheels that you had pointed out. For that price you could probably get some Fiske's. There are a set of deep dish 5 spoke's that look great on anything with a bowtie. Hey...you could always play the lotto. A lucky scratch off ticket could buy you those wheels with ease. Don't forget to pray. That helps too.-Chris

`Skip

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 12th, 04, 06:01 PM
Senior Tech

Why oh why can you not get a Torque Thrust II in a 17 that is completely chrome. I personaly Love thoes wheels but the idea of constantly having to polish the alum ones doen't thrill me. You would think that they would give you a choise. I might just have to buy them and have them chromed somewhere else.

69 Camaro RS, 383ci,10.5-1 AFR 195's ported, Comp 286HR, 4340 forged Crank & Rods, JE Pistons, RPM Airgap, Holley 750 HP carb, 350 turbo w/ shift kit, 3000 Coan, Be cool, caltracs,12bolt 355 eaton posi..Best E.T. 12.22 @ 112

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 04, 03:59 AM
Senior Tech
Claus S. Nielsen

Send a message via MSN to csn69ss Send a message via Yahoo to csn69ss
Man - they look just like my old steel wheels for my 69 SS, and now in 17 or 18 inch aluminum - great wheels but a bit pricey.

1969 L65/TH350

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 04, 04:00 AM
Senior Tech

They offer them in CHROME, its C405, see HERE

1969 Camaro - GM 2003 Electron Blue
Beck Racing 383 cu in 465HP Engine - Sean Murphy Inductions Stage 2 Quadrajet
TCI Streetfighter 350 - 3.73:1 Posi 10 Bolt Rear - 12.6 sec qtr mile

and
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 04, 07:53 AM
Senior Tech
Al

I used to have the steel version (14 x 7) on my old '69, and actually prefer them over the rallye wheels. I believe someone makes the rallye wheels in polished aluminum and in bigger sizes as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode