Team Camaro Tech banner

Coker tire on this board? What tires would you like to see come back

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  scblucam 
#1 ·
Anyone remember the pos a traction torque twisters?
Love to see them made in a radial...same tread. and not be 300 a tire, sign me up.

Anyone else?

#7 ·
Attention Goodyear:
Please bring back some raised white letter radials as shown on the left side of this image. But this time around, call them the "Wide Tread GT" and use your retro letters from the 60's - as you see in the Photoshop mockup on the right side. Sell them for about $175 each, so they are competitive with BF Goodrich Radial T/A. I am waiting.

Attachments

#11 ·
I also have been pondering on purchasing the Firestone Wide Oval Radials. Love the look of them but i'm trying to justify the cost vs. life of the tire, 8/10 yrs at best. I am a believer in changing the tires out when the born on date reaches expiration no matter what they look like. Currently running 7 year old BFG RWL Radials 225/60/R15 front, 235/60/R15 rear and thinking on the recommended equivalent Firestone FR60-15 front and back.

#13 ·
Only the "255" size are yellow(creme). I guess one could use a paint pen to make them white. There's no problem with 225/235/245 sizes that are commonly used on the fronts. They are a true white.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.