Re: If 18's are OK,,,,How about 20's?
That 69 is sick,,,But how can that not rub with it being so far down over the tires.
My thinking was that a 67 or 68 with the bigger wheel wells may be more reasonable looking. My car will be mostly a cruiser (thus, cannot be too low),,,see an occasional show (that is the 20" angle),,but I will romp from time to time (so it has to be fairly well behaved in a corner or stopping).
But looks are at least 60% of my consideartioon on this project,,,,One of those World 427 small blocks should take care of the other 40%.
You guys are awesome,,,This site is the killer !!!