69-Pace
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage
Re: Classic Industries Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicIndustries1 View Post
Hi 67Carl,

Thanks very much for your business and for your comments and suggestions. We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of our website that will dramatically improve the user experience online. Reviews are a feature that is under consideration for the future as are a variety of other features that will be coming soon. We are glad you like the site as it is, but we are sure you will like the new site even more. Great things are on the horizon, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
I find the search doesn't work most of the time in finding the part I'm looking for even using the description phrase in the printed catalog, but punch in the part number and it is right there. Other times you search for a group name and 99% of the parts connected with that group turn up except the part you really need. LOL

Would also be nice if the system remembered your preferences to display all on a single page and filter for the year you selected. You have to set this every search.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to send me a private message

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome