Team Camaro Tech banner

Power Trunk actuator

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kunihiro 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have installed a power trunk actuator in your first gen (specifically a '69), can you please be so kind as to tell me if this is the correct unit?

If it is, I guess I'll be on the hunt for one. If not, can you please tell me what unit will work? Possibly a pic, for my reference?

When I had my '71RS, this was the unit that I installed (and worked).

thanks in advance.

Allen

See less See more
#5 ·
Allen - Yes that unit will work. The unit will bolt it on to the back side. See the attached pictures.

The other GM option was that the actuator was built into the normal trunk latch (picture attached with the letter A) This was the standard unit used on Chevelle and Impala.

Attachments

#6 ·
#9 ·
Carl,

Arrow Hwy & Euclid, back in the 90's? I don't believe the area has changed that much.

Campus Av has been extended about another 3/4 miles and traverses a large shopping area and the 210 Fwy now. The 210 Fwy got extended all the way into Highland.

If you're not aware, one of the old City Council guys (Jon Pomierski), who picked up the mayoral spot, just got convicted of a large fraud scheme between he and a large contractor company. The company was responsible for building a large residential tract (called "The Colonies") on the east end of Upland, where the "green belt' used to be. North of Baseline, east of Campus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.