Team Camaro Tech banner

Chrome plater near SE Pa?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bob Tiley 
#1 ·
working on my front bumper with Quick Glo. Half and half pic. Were it not for a scrape on the corner this would be a really good driver/cruise night piece. Its decent enough to move down on the to do list. Anyone know a reputable chrome plater within a reasonable driving distance from SE Pa?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Had stuff done at LiBrandis as well. Surprisingly, he was less than some other shops. Turn around time is typically a few months. I saw in Hemmings there’s a plater in Philly but I didn’t recall the name and I never used them. Depending on budget you may want to check out AMD repop bumpers.

#4 ·
Wasnt aware of anything operating out of philly anymore. Used to take bumpers etc down there to Martins but they are long gone.... i think.
I wound up with a OER Premiere bumper on the back. The fit is pretty good considering everything back there is new. The chrome finish is really good. The edge finish is better than my original was. The repop doesnt have the corners beefed like the original one but its no lighter. My original front seems to fit very good so i will likely just rechrome though i know its gonna be more money.
Its funny. Not to many of us going through rebuilds or restorations would want to settle for back in the day factory chrome now.i

#6 ·
I sent both my front and back bumpers out to Paul's Chrome after I cut, tucked, shaved and added onto mine. Top notch quality - looked like flawless jewels when I opened the box and it was only a few weeks turnaround.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.