Engine Vibration - 3K RPM
I'm having a engine vibration at 3000 RPM and haven't been able to diagnose the problem. After about 300 miles of use, the vibration started and seems to be engine related.
- ZZ502, Fluidamper, Holley 850, MSD Digital6, March serpentine with AC
- T-56, Centerforce DF, Scattershield (indexed)
- Hydroboost brakes
Items looked at so far:
- Vibration occurs when:
- Moving and sitting still
- Clutch engaged or disengaged
- Trans in gear and out of gear
- Plugs and wires checked - plugs clean, gap correct
- Replaced waterpump
Any ideas on what to look at next?
'68 Camaro RS - 502ci, Viper T56, Ford 9", Z06 brakes<br />'67 Camaro - 327ci, TH350, Ford 9", Baer<br />'97 Viper GTS - 488ci, Borla, K&N, shifter, Hoosier slicks