Dynatech headers and power brakes on SBC - Team Camaro Tech
Engine General Engine Discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 10, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Steiner

Dynatech headers and power brakes on SBC

Do any of they guys with Dynatech headers also have power brakes? The application function on Summit has them fitting with everything else but says "No" beside "Power Brakes" on all of the listings. I know Summit's stuff isn't always correct....Milodon told me they've been trying to get them to update some of their listings for two years. Dynatech says they'll fit all stock applications.

Also if anyone has looked at the Dynatechs in the past, they now include the reducer kit free with the headers. It used to cost about $120 extra. The header part numbers now have a 25 or 30 at the end (before the P for painted or C for coated) to indicate 2.5" or 3.0" reducers.

'69 Camaro
Dart 400-AFR 195-224/224 HR-Powerjection III TB with F.A.S.T. Sportsman XFI
TKO 600-Moser 3.42-Detroit Truetrac
500hp/538lbft

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'69 Camaro Beater-SFT 327-M20-Moser 4.10-sold
'02 Z/28 vert-stock-sold and totaled
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 10, 03:55 AM
Senior Tech
Steve

Re: Dynatech headers and power brakes on SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
Do any of they guys with Dynatech headers also have power brakes? The application function on Summit has them fitting with everything else but says "No" beside "Power Brakes" on all of the listings. I know Summit's stuff isn't always correct....Milodon told me they've been trying to get them to update some of their listings for two years. Dynatech says they'll fit all stock applications.

Also if anyone has looked at the Dynatechs in the past, they now include the reducer kit free with the headers. It used to cost about $120 extra. The header part numbers now have a 25 or 30 at the end (before the P for painted or C for coated) to indicate 2.5" or 3.0" reducers.
I ahve a set but haven't installed them yet - and have power brakes - I did ask and several people that had power brakes and dynatech said they would fit fine. Wish I had waited to order - I got them before they included the reducers.

69 Pace Car and 69 Hard top
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 10, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Steiner

Great, thanks. Maybe Dynatech will comp you.

'69 Camaro
Dart 400-AFR 195-224/224 HR-Powerjection III TB with F.A.S.T. Sportsman XFI
TKO 600-Moser 3.42-Detroit Truetrac
500hp/538lbft

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'69 Camaro Beater-SFT 327-M20-Moser 4.10-sold
'02 Z/28 vert-stock-sold and totaled

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 10, 05:48 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jeff

They will not comp ya, I was in the same boat. However I ordered mine thru summit & I asked them why I could buy it from the vendor w/reducers @ a cheaper price than what I paid summit. He checked their website and asked his manager etc... and in 3 days I had a pair of free stainless steel reducers on my front porch.

I can't remember the name but someone recently ordered the painted headers from dynatech and the ceramic ones showed up instead.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode