Join Date: May 2001
Location: Goose Creek, SC
I've pulled a 305 tpi out of my 87 z-28 and would like to replace it with a 350 tpi. I have no expeirance whatsoever and need someone to email for advice, or if anyone lives in SC, i could call. My major questions for right now would be:
1) Would i need a new chip? how much should that run?
2) will there be any mounting problems?
3) are all acc's universal? (A/c, p/s,air pump,alt)
4) how much should a rebuilt engine cost?
5) What will i HAVE to buy in order to get the engine together (intake/exhaust manifolds,runner, plenum, fuel lines?) are these items normally included?
Black 1987 z-28 TPI<br />93 350 Caprice LO5<br />Edelbrock TES headers<br />dynomax superflow CC