Well, for starters,
1. Full time vacuum for power brakes comes from the intake plenum behind and underneath the carb.
2. Full time vacuum for the automatic transmission modulator.
3. Full time vacuum for the A/C system, little hose going into the firewall on the pass side.
4. Probably would be nice to have a charcoal cannister for the fuel tank vent and connect to full time vacuum and connect the Purge to part time vacuum on the carb.
5. Ported vacuum for the distributor from the carb above the throttle plates.
6. Crankcase venting via the PCV line, this can be also where the vent line from the charcoal cannister is connected.
7. There will be another small hose coming from the firewall out to the engine. This one is for the water valve shutoff on the intake manifold and has vacuum on it when A/C is selected, which closes the valve and shuts off water flow through the heater core.
I'm sure others here will have input.......
Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden Ö enjoy your next chapter.