Msd - Team Camaro Tech
Engine General Engine Discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 05, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech

Msd

I have a set of MSD 8.5 wires and I was just wondering which set of wire looms would work. I would prefet a set that bolts to the valve covers. What do you guys use? Here is a pic of my engine bay http://community.webshots.com/photo/...59642790pIGwxA

Thanks.

69 Camaro RS, 383ci,10.5-1 AFR 195's ported, Comp 286HR, 4340 forged Crank & Rods, JE Pistons, RPM Airgap, Holley 750 HP carb, 350 turbo w/ shift kit, 3000 Coan, Be cool, caltracs,12bolt 355 eaton posi..Best E.T. 12.22 @ 112

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 05, 04:13 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Alex

Re: Msd

I just use the little Moroso plastic looms that come 2 or 4 slotted. I just use how ever many I need to keep everything away from what I want. I just route them as clean as I can. I never really liked those bolt on wire loom holders?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode