fuel pump questions - Team Camaro Tech
Engine General Engine Discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 05, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

fuel pump questions

i got me a 86 camaro with the lil ole 2.8 liter 6cylinder engine fuel injected and the fuel pump randomly stopped working like i turn the key to on and i dont hear it running and the car wont start now and i already replaced the fuel filter,spark plugs,wires,cap and rotor,starter,o2 sensor,air filters,oil all that goos stuff and now ts like it isnt getting fuel coud it be the fuel pump relay and if it is how do i check the relay and wich of the two relays is it cuz there are two relays on the drivers side on the firewall next to the master cylinder and they r not labeled and i alreay ddhcecked the fuse and its goos and i dont want to have to drop the gas tank to replace the fuel pump thats a pain in the *** in my driveway so any help is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 05, 01:51 PM

Re: fuel pump questions

I'm havintg similiar issues. I made a turn around a corner, and wham.. no more fuel Took off the fuel filter and theres no fuel flowing when i try to start the car.

Not sure where to go trouble shooting more, i dont know where the sending unit is, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode