Battery Tender Junior Problem?
I recently bought a battery tender junior and before using it on my Camaro, I put a small charge in my 4 wheeler battery. I pulled the battery and put it in the house because it was about 25 below zero and I couldn't get the four wheeler to turn over.
So I plugged it in for about 3 hours, just long enough to thaw out the gel battery and put a little charge in it. When I unplugged the unit from the wall, I noticed the plug was very warm to the touch.
I was wondering if this was normal?
Any comments is greatly appreciated.
I would hate to leave it plugged in for a few months and the thing catch or cause a fire and burn down my garage.
Thanks in advance.