Team Camaro Tech banner

Need an complete kit

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  1969ProStreetCamaro 
#1 ·
I am in the stages on wiring the car up now. I need an complete kit for the car, the goes from front to back, gauges, light all the above. what is the best of the best?

thanks

#2 ·
American Autowire will be right at the top of the list. There classic update kits come with everything you need to completely rewire your first gen along with many of the end connectors not found in other kits. AAW retail is $529, we sell them on our site for $499. Let me know if I can help.

Mike

#6 ·
I need an complete kit for the car, the goes from front to back, gauges, light all the above. what is the best of the best?

thanks
Not even a question. AAW Classic Update.

If you search "AAW Update" here, you gets lots of feedback/discussion, all good. Superior tech support, nice folks.

#7 ·
AAW all the way!!

#8 ·
AAW , good instructions ,good connectors, good cust. service . I'm an electrical dummy and everthing worked great for me !

#12 ·
I got my complete kit from a company call Factory Fit. Like the M & H kit it also has correct connectors. Another company that I have heard of but do not have any experience with is Ron Francis' Wire Works.

#14 ·
David -

Factory Fit is the OE replacment harness line made by American Autowire...
.....yep, that's me in the Twix commercial. I've just been caught sayin' something stupid!! Anybody got a Twix for me!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.