Anyone talk to MAD Electrical lately? - Team Camaro Tech
Electrical & Wiring Troubleshooting electrical.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 08, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Darrin

Anyone talk to MAD Electrical lately?

I ordered some parts from Mark almost three weeks ago, at least I thought I did. So far no charges to my credit card. I called several times, no answer. How can you not have voice mail at least? Is this normal for these guys? I would like to get my car back together and on the road. Frustrating.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 08, 01:46 PM
Senior Tech
Paul

Re: Anyone talk to MAD Electrical lately?

Over the last few months Mark has been very hard to get a hold of and when I did speak with him a couple of times he was in an odd mood. Not sure what's going on there....

Best of 1.55 - [email protected]
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Darrin

Looks like Mark finally processed my order. I guess better late than never. Sure wish he would update his web site with email or online ordering. I understand his desire to speak to everyone in person, but it makes business transactions difficult, imho.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 08, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Darrin

I don't mean to pile on someone here, but I've had it with MAD Electrical. June 23 and nothing has been delivered from my 'order' in May. Mark charged $200 to my credit card almost three weeks ago, yet I've received nothing. I call him daily and the phone rings and rings and rings. What to do? I ordered his New System to upgrade the alternator and wiring. I have a new 12SI alternator ready to go. I'm tempted to wire it up and returned the stuff from MAD if it ever gets here. I would never have started this in the middle of summer had I known it would take this long. I don't see how he does business like this and satisfies customers. Sorry to vent, but enough is enough. I want to drive my car, not look at it sit in the driveway.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 08, 12:44 PM
Senior Tech
Paul

I hear you! I'm not sure what's going on there, but in the past he was great to talk to and deal with. Lately things have been different though.

Best of 1.55 - [email protected]
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 08, 03:35 PM

I would think that your order got lost in the mail, he mentioned to me that my CC would not be charged until the package actually shipped. USPS is terrible and I'm always having to file complaints, but it sounds like he lives in the sticks and that is the best way for him to ship. Mark also mentioned that he is currently running a week or two behind. Thanks to the forum for getting the word out on MAD, I'm sure Mark will save me lots of money and time. It took me about 6 attempts to get through today because he was working with others.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 08, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Darrin

Well, I apologize to Mark for the mixup. Yes, blame it on the USPS. They attempted to deliver my package once, but we never found the 'note' supposedly left on the door. Anyway, the package was sitting at the post office for over 3 weeks. Only after I got Mark on the phone did I learn the package had actually shipped, otherwise I would have checked sooner.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 08, 03:34 PM
Senior Tech
Ted

Glad to see that everything worked out. I know Mark is hard to get a hold of. It took me til 9 PM IA time once to get a hold of him. And at that time I just wanted a couple of junction blocks. But he set me straight and gave me something to consider. Had I been on my toes I would have ordered at that time. Luckily I was able to get a hold of him a few days later. You will love the New System. Dash lights, headlights, everything will work so much better. If you are not into everything being exactly original it is the best way to go. I love mine. Read through all his info that is sent. It will help you to understand everything and aid in making a nice clean job. I ordered extra relays and junction blocks while I was at it. Let us know how it all comes out when you're finished.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode