Just plain shocking
ok... Went out to the garage to start my car since it has been a while, usually do this a few times throughout the winter. I noticed I had a blown radio fuse, and none of the accessories were working..dome light.etc. I changed the fuse now everything works fine, but when i get out of the car, i get shocked on the back of my leg. I went to adjust the stereo and got another shock. Do I just have a wire shorting out in the Accessory circut ? I cant figure out where this came from.