Team Camaro Tech banner

67 Dash Harness w/Gauges Manual/Auto different?

652 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  flyingskibiker 
#1 ·
I bought a tach cluster and set of gauges with dash wiring for my 67. The set up was for an automatic car, but my car is a 4 speed. What are the differences in the harnesses from auto to 4 speed?

#2 ·
Just a dash harness for a car w/ gauges? I would assume about the only differences for a floor shift auto vs. manual is in the console connector? Maybe to light up the shift pattern for the auto shifter? How about any electricals for the modules on the auto? Where there any? If so, then they would lead to the fuse block, which is part of the dash harness. What about the neutral safety switch? Where was that located? There isn't any on the manual. There is a back up switch, though. There is a connector on the dash harness for the manual. It is different for the auto safety switch.

The pictures on some of the vendor's websites are actually pretty accurate. You may want to download a few and compare against what you have...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.