Re: Directionial signal harness
I would think:
1. Unplug the column harnees,
2. Tie a string to the column harness,
3. Remove horn button/center piece and remove steering wheel - mark both the wheel and shaft for alignment, if not done yet,
3. Unscrew turn signal handle,
4. Unbolt turn signal switch,
5. Carefully pull up switch until removed from column - untie string,
6. Tie string to new harness,
7. Gently pull harness through column using string to guide harness through column,
8. Reverse order of Steps 1-4.
I have done this procedure for a combo switch and a VATS tumbler.
I could be hosed on the procedure.
Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden Ö enjoy your next chapter.