Well guys, thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to use it. I pulled out of the drive way this morning, got about a 1/4 mile away from the house when I smelt an electrical burning smell. I immediately started turning off AC, radio and headlights. I started to turn around back to the house when I noticed a bit of "light" around the AC gauge panel. Next a bit of smoke creeping up through the defrost vents!!! By the time I got to the driveway, I had a small fire under the dash just above the radio. Got it put out, but not before several AC wires, cables and hoses were melted. The defrost vent has a 3" hole burnt into it and several other wires are melted. Looks like I may be adding a wiring harness to my list of needs.
Any suggestions on the best place to get a new wiring harness?