This is right out of the manual I bought....
1.Disconnect battery, remove battery if removing right headlamp assembly.
2. Remove bezel retaning screws and bezel
3. Remove headlamp cover retaining screws and cover from door assembly.
4. Manually open door assembly (push to center) and disconnect limit switch connections.
5. Remove four screws retaining assembly to radiator support (note location and number of shims if any).
6. Rotate assembly toward center of vehicle until rear of unit is exposed, then disconnect wiring connectors at headlamp and motor assemblies.
7. Rotate assembly until headlamp is facing downward and carefully remove the assembly from the vehicles opening.
8. Remove nut attaching motor assembly to pivot arm.
9. Remove two nuts and bolts retaining motor assembly to base plate and remove motor assembly.
10. Installation is reverse.
hope this helps...