fuse box labeling gone - Team Camaro Tech
Electrical & Wiring Troubleshooting electrical.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 01, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

on my 67 rag top the fuse box labeling has rubbed off over the years could someone please tell me from top to bottom the labeling and especially the amps to each fuse dont wnat to over fuse something by accident thanx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 01, 02:41 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Bruno

Lightbulb

From top left downwards, #1=Wippers 20amp. #2=Heater---A/C 25amp. #3=Radio 10amp. #4=inst. lmps. 4amp. #5=Back up---Gauges 10amp. #6=Clk.--Ltr.--Ctsy.--Haz. 20amp. #7=Stop---Tail lmps. 20amp. Just in case you need this, from top right below flasher relay, #1 spade connector=Acc. fused #2 spade conn.=Lamps #3 spade conn.=Ign. fused #4 spade conn.=Battery fused. Hope this help you out.

------------------
Our affair with Camaros is a live sentence without the possibility of parole http://home.coqui.net/borench

[This message has been edited by ORENCH (edited 07-08-2001).]
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 01, 03:36 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bruce ulrich:
on my 67 rag top the fuse box labeling has rubbed off over the years could someone please tell me from top to bottom the labeling and especially the amps to each fuse dont wnat to over fuse something by accident thanx<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are interested on how to re-label the box, this is what i did.

I use microsoft excel and typed out each label and reversed printed it (white on black background) on an laser printer on a sheet of "gum labels" the kind you would use in a office to label files.

Then i took it and sprayed the sheet in several layers of spray-bome clear coat making each coat very thin so as not to run the ink (mistake the first time) then i carefully cut each one out and stuck them to the box, works very well and looks original.

If you would like to have the excel file emailed to you drop me a line and i would be glad to send them to you as they are already setup for size.

Scott

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 9th, 01, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team

thanx guys this is what makes this site so great I almost dont go to work anymore so I dont miss nothing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode