Hi, i have some problems with wiring (Camaro 67 396).
I bought classic update AAW + RS wiring, everything is ok but, i have few questions:
1. Temperature sending unit and fan relay "which one should I buy?" i have Be Cool electrict fan (on picture)
2. Can I connect it like this 3. (wiring temp u. to gauge and fan to oragne wire) or 4. (Temp. unit to console gauge and temp. unit to relay and temp. unit to fan) ... is it better turn on fan at all times or just at a certain temperature?
3. Oil sending unit is "wiring" with tube (2.)? I have OER Console gauge (5.). Which one (oil sending unit) should I buy or is this only engine - tube - console gauge without sending unit
4. I have original power windows wiring, how i connect to AAW? Power windows wiring have orange cable (2 lines) one goes to 30A Circuit breaker but second ? And pink? From relay is directly to power + ?
5. can I take the 30A Circuit breaker from power windows for example inside kick panel? On firewall is ugly
I can buy from Summit, Ricks, ebay ect.
Thank you very much for help
Zdenek ... czech rep.