Re: still no fire day two 87 2.8 camaro
Things to check:
1. Power to dist when in the start position?
2. Fuel pump working? When IGN sw goes to IGN, you should hear the fuel pump running for 2 seconds, ECM controlled. Fuel relay is up by the drvr hood hinge.
3. Broken fusible link at the starter solenoid terminal.
4. Oil pressure sending unit broken? There is a set of extra terminals to power fuel pump relay when oil pressure gets above 15 PSI, if the f/pump relay doesn't run under normal conditions.
5. I don't think it could be the ign switch, but one would never knows.
Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden … enjoy your next chapter.