Team Camaro Tech banner

EZ2WIRE off Ebay?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  69-Pace 
#1 ·
Has anyone used this product for a 69 or should I look elsewhere. I'm having to wire the whole car (rolling body purchase). thanks

#2 ·
One of the guys from ez2wire posts occassionally.

http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69072&highlight=ez2wire

I don't know anyone that's used their products but it sounds ok.

Most folks use either American Autowire or Painless. I've seen the best comments about American Autowire. If you use ez2wire, let us know how it turns out for you. The price is pretty good.

#3 ·
Know this is old.. but figured I would post since it showed up while "googling myself"

Which BTW isnt as much fun as it sounds :)

IT would seem in this post they are confusing me with EZWiring..

At www.ez2wire.com I carry some generic wiring harnesses, but also carry the full line of American Autowire, Ron Francis, and Kwik Wire harnesses. Along with engine EFI harnesses if your swapping to a LT or LS block.

We are also family owned and operated.. and always around if you have a issue and need help wiring your car.

That said.. for Early Camaros.. I agree the Classic Update harnesses by American Autowire are the best.. and right now I have a $30 off coupon on the lowest prices available online for them. Just use code 30off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.