Ok its finished!! A few notes though!!
1) Its about twice the brightness of stock, not 4 times, but the heat generated is a very small amount so it won't melt or discolor the base or cover.
2) The 44mm SuperStar lights don't like the heat from the soldering iron, when applied it caused all the lights to fail. I found that this is because the endcaps are glued onto the ends and thus they touch the wire on each side, somehow the heat causes this metal to not make a good contact anymore. I removed the endcaps and soldered directly to the wire underneith on the front ones. The middle one I couldn't since I needed it for clamping so I used pliers and applied some pressure to clamp it around, I then tested to see if it would light, I did this 3-4 times until I found the magic setting for the middle light to light up. The 39mm I have on the rear doesn't have this issue but its not as bright as the Superstars.
3) I would use 6 Superstars next time instead of 4+1 like I did
4) Thick Paperclip works great for interconnecting the bulbs
5) I still used a 39mm 9 LED for the rear of the console because of its tight area it would be hard to get a 44mm Superstar in there without shorting things out. It could be done but you would have to disconnect the battery first because the metal box around the SuperStar is metal and is very close to the endcaps.
6) 30 minute Epoxy worked excellent, there is no way those bulbs are coming off of the base
7) Clamping of the stock wire clamps worked out great, no need for additional adhesive behind wafer board.
8) The stock 'cover' really removes the brightness. Its definitely 4 times brighter than stock with the cover off, but with the cover on I feel its about twice as bright as stock with cover.