Beware of Lowdown54 (Tony Eden) - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 07, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Dave

Beware of Lowdown54 (Tony Eden)

I wanted you guys to know if you ever run across Tony Eden from Bellaire, Ohio beware. He sold me a car that was suppose to be a matching numbers X77 car. Ended up the cowl tag and all 3 VIN numbers had been changed. He told me later buyer beware. What comes around goes around and he will get his someday. He goes by Lowdown54 on other web sites. I actually find the car here on Team Camaro. Spread the word. He is trying to sell a 67 convertible he says has only 17,000 orginal miles. Wouldn't trust a thing he says.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 07, 09:00 PM
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Re: Beware of Lowdown54 (Tony Eden)

E-mail Admin if this car was found on TC. If you have dates etc, they have some control and might be able to ban future ads by them.

I am sure Al would like to know about this.

Joe

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 07, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Dave

This goes back about two years or so. I put the car in storage so I could forget about and move on. The car was recently taken out of storage and it has been running through my head a little, then I was looking at some adds on racingjunk.com and saw that he has a car for sale and thought I would spread the word before anyone else lost any money.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 12th, 07, 04:40 AM
Senior Tech
Berry

Sounds like someone didnt do their homework!

Its cheaper to be poor!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 12th, 07, 07:35 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Harley

Send a message via Yahoo to wiskeesour
Talking Re: Beware of Lowdown54 (Tony Eden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969crossram View Post
This goes back about two years or so. I put the car in storage so I could forget about and move on. The car was recently taken out of storage and it has been running through my head a little, then I was looking at some adds on racingjunk.com and saw that he has a car for sale and thought I would spread the word before anyone else lost any money.
According to a few people on this website, you deserved to be screwed.
Not the majority of Gent's and Gal's on here of course.
Only a few guys with peanuts for brains...

AE2(AW) Harley Moody, USNavy
"Master-at-Arms" for the CDWJB!!
November 26th, 2008 was my last day to serve my country as a member of the World's Greatest Navy.
Thanks Chief.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 12th, 07, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Dave

The only good thing that came out of it was a Team Camaro member(Smitty) was reunited with his numbers matching block. Bought the car off of pics and pure TRUST. Never saw the car until it after it was payed for. Live and learn. Will not happen again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode