Does anyone know mountainmusclecars? - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 08, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Keith

Does anyone know mountainmusclecars?

I met with "Mike" from "Mountainmusclecars" in Salt Lake city. He placed adds on a local news stations classified section. After some discussion we met and I placed an order for a 69 Camaro right Qtr skin. Long story short... he never came through and will not reply to email or phone calls. Has anyone conducted bussiness or have any additional information on Mike, mountainmusclecars, 916-806-0923?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 08, 12:26 PM
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Re: Does anyone know mountainmusclecars?

I think the place or inventory was for sale at one time? I have seen his classifides on this site before and there never seemed to be any complaints that I can remember seeing.

If you paid with a credit card contact the card company and reverse the charge. You might also e-mail the site admin, they can help in behind the seens ways sometimes.

Joe

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 08, 12:54 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Unhappy Re: Does anyone know mountainmusclecars?

Yeah - I know of him ...
He's at all the local valley meets, like Turlock.
Next swap is May 4th - call 1-209-358-3334 to see if he has registered for it.
Dreamweaver (Steve) may have an alternate number for him, think he's bough parts from him.
He's selling his 96 Buick on 'craigslist' right now for parts - http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/588742981.html
Try calling about it and set up an appointment to go see "it" - might have an sheriff/officer meet you there even ...

(edit) Let admins on here know if you are having trouble so they can intercept his adds and talk with him if needed

1968 Convertible
Some trucks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!

Last edited by Vintage 68; Mar 5th, 08 at 01:15 PM.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 08, 01:13 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Armando

yea he's from here..I've seen his craigslist ads all over the place. ** I just called that number and he answered.** I gave him a BS line that I was looking for some parts. try blocking your number see what happens.

Armando

1967 Chevy Camaro RS/SS
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4
2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS (sold)
2002 F150 Harley Davidson (sold)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old May 19th, 09, 03:04 AM

I Met with this guy, I gave him a deposit for hood. He came through with the wrong hood (year). He told me he was going to re-order the hood, well he stalled by saying he ordered it and it came damaged and returned it. he said he would refund my money, but he left town has not been back to sacramento area since. He has been posting for boise and salt lake city recently. he also goes by [email protected] I trace his cell number to an address in sacramento. I believe it belongs to his parents, the cell phone is not registered to him. He never returns any calls, do not give this guy any money unless you have the part in hand. I will keep track of him by googling his cell number, which gives all craigslist posting. If anyone talks to guy let me know if he is going to be back in the sacramento area.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old May 19th, 09, 03:48 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

Mountainmusclecars!!! Your on the chopping block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old May 19th, 09, 09:55 AM
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Since my post above I have read some things about this guy and not all of it good. To bad it seems he did well by some and screwed some others. Just remember his name guys and gals.

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old May 19th, 09, 02:10 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Unhappy Re: Does anyone know mountainmusclecars?

Wow - blast from the past thread
Mike is still around, obviously still not doing right by some
He has open adds on this and the other "Team" sites - https://www.camaros.net/classifieds/s...=34823&cat=500
Try contacting Al or DjD and see if they would contact him for you and try to get your issues straightened out post-haste or they can pull his adds till he does
Goodguys is coming up the last weekend in May - bet he will be there again this time - you could try calling them to see if he's registered for a swap-meet space again ...

Since you're in Sac, try calling Jim Dyer - 209/ 941-2112 for GM parts you need

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old May 19th, 09, 03:26 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Armando

Also try Super Muscle Parts (aka Chevyland) in Rancho Cordova.

Armando

1967 Chevy Camaro RS/SS
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4
2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS (sold)
2002 F150 Harley Davidson (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode