Forums??? - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 10, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468
Forums???

I see quite a few threads posted in the wrong fourms it doesn't seem TC is moderated like it use to be.I am not visiting as much as before and still see Pro-Street hasn't got grown up letters yet.I have been told its because of the non activity in it.I guess this thread will let me know.Not trying to pi$$ anyone off just wondering how its going.I used to see a lot of activity from JimM I guess him and I had our own little discussions together not that they were good but I do miss them....

PRO.ST69orange

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 10, 07:08 AM
Retired
Jim

Re: Forums???

Dave if you see something in the wrong section dont hesitate to let one of us know. I think us Mods are around here just as much as we always have been. I glance over just about every thread a few times a day and what you may think is in the wrong section, I might have thought...hmmm maybe it should go in the other section but then maybe its ok here.... if things are blatantly obvious, they get moved from where I see things. Thanks for the observation and hang around more often.

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 10, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Its no biggy just wondering who was still around.Been a little to busy for the laptop lately.I look at Pro-Touring to see the activity and its usualy nothing to do with PT.Some used to bounce the non PS threads into different forums and say it was not PS related.One of these days I will start another Pro-Street thread if we ever start my sons Chevelle....

PRO.ST69orange

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 10, 07:49 AM
Retired
Jim

I honestly never peek in Pro Touring as my expertise is not in that area of resto but I know a few other mods do go thru there.

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 10, 08:38 AM
Guess

I peek in there from time to time, but I'm not 'qualified' to determine what is PT and what isn't. I think just lowering your car is Pro-Touring.
I'd hate to move something and get yelled at.
Like Jim said, we're here constantly. Just give one of us a shout.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 4th, 10, 05:42 PM
Senior Tech
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Street69Camaro468 View Post
I used to see a lot of activity from JimM I guess him and I had our own little discussions together not that they were good but I do miss them....
JimM started his own site. He can be argued with @ http://www.firstgens.com/forum.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode