This is a thread worth reading!!!!!!!!!! Please Help - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 11, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

This is a thread worth reading!!!!!!!!!! Please Help

I am asking for some guidance as to how can I help this family who really deserves all the help they can get. I am hoping the love we have for children and our cars will help this family and at the same time help out sponsors to get there name where it deserves to be. On a extreme 68 Camaro with about 1600 hundred horses under to hood pulling 7's in the quarter mile.

I work for a bank here in FL and saw this gentleman walk buy with a picture 68 Camaro on the front of his shirt. My exact words to him were" I don't know who you are but you are wearing my dream car" He asked me if I liked the shirt, I said " I love it!". his next response was " I'll bring you one"

A week or 2 goes buy and this same guy walks in wearing a shirt with his name on the right and the word driver right under it. <---- my response deep inside. He starts telling me a little of who he is and were he comes from. This is word by word about what he does and who his family is:

"M.A.P Family Racing is making plans for the upcomin 2011 and 2012 NHRA, IHRA and ADRL drag racing seasons. The sucess of our team is credited largely to our sponsers, who lend their names and financial support to the events we attend. The money and products we accumulate each years goes to entry fees, lodging and maintenance of our 1968 Tim Mcamis Chassis Camaro and this years goal to become a real contender in the Pro-Mod Series.

By Participating as a sponsor, your organization will benefit from extended exposure through media campaigns and promotional efforts directed toward the supporters of M.A.P. Family Racing. For either tangible or monetary commitment, you'll be able to enjoy excellent exposure to this important segment of your target audience.

We have different levels of sponsorship packages. You can select the level of participation the best meeys your needs, and be secure in the knowledge that your sponsorship fee will be used to help M.A.P Family Racing become a winning team that puts back into the community and special children's and young adult projects.

This season we would like to do something different. We would like to take 3 Autistic children and three children with life threating illnesses to the races as our teams' guests. We will provide entry fees for them and their entire family with food and refreshments included. This is including our own 9 special needs children.

M.A.P Family Racing has run for the past 30yrs on honesty and integrity. We, Michael and Patricia Iania believe in the value of families and have fostered/adopted and worked with disabled, terminal children for the past 18yrs.. We have adopted 9 children with disabilities and were recongnized in 2009 by congress as Angels in Adoptino. Here in Florida we have, as a team supported our Troops, raised money for needy children and were on the front lines of hurricane relief efforts. Family and community come first and foremost in the priority and spirit of M.A.P. Family Racing.

Our 1968 blue with silver stripped Camaro was featured on the SPEED channnel's PASS Time show for which there were over three million viewers, our sponsors were well represented. At the Super Chevy Show at Palm Beach International Speedway, we were presented with Editors Choice Award for Super Chevy Magazine, again reaching millions of people. Local business and sponsers have used the Camaro for store openings and fund raisers. The St. Lucie County Sheriffs Department has invited the team to their sponsored events.

Having lost our nephew Charlie in a horrific car accident this past April we are looking to take this tradegy into a tool that will promote safe driving amoing teens and young adults. With your help, M.A.P. Family Racing is hoping to spread the message that children with autism need special teaching to obtain their drivers license. Charlie suffered from a form of Autism. Together, with your sponsorship, we will travel and advocate against street racing, driving under the influence and destructive decisions among our youth. We need to work together to protect the future of this Country and our children.

We're counting on your continued support, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you in advance for your willingness to support the efforts of M.A.P Family Racing and making a difference in our community. "

Sincerely,
Patricia Ann Iania
Owner/President
Special Event Cordinator
M.A.P Family Racing
(772) 201-1986

After speaking to a few people who know this man, Michael Iania. I have learned that his family and himself, have accomplished things with children that not many people are strong enough to do. They take in children foster and care for them in order to help them succeed in life. This man is not a joke when it comes to his community. He is well known and well liked. If you type his name on search engines you will find images of his race car along with himself. He asked me if I knew anyone that could help him with sponsorship. I could think of no better place than this prestige website, Team Camaro. You could contact him at the phone number above or at their e-mail: [email protected] You can also find him on Facebook.

To the Admin of this website: Please If I have posted this in the wrong discussion group, I appologize. I am just trying to help a good person out, please do not erase.

I thank you for your time in reading this post and together I hope we can help the M.A.P Family Racing Team succeed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	20209  

1969 Camaro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 11, 05:50 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Re: This a thread worth reading!!!!!!!!!! Please Help

Hey Roger,

I will link to this in the back room and try to get the attention of someone that actually works for the company that owns the site. You can also help further this by PMing "TheDon" and "Administrator" with the info and asking them about sponsorship.

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 11, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

Re: This a thread worth reading!!!!!!!!!! Please Help

Thanks Dennis. I knew this community is a great one!

1969 Camaro

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode