Life time membership - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 11, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Tim

Send a message via Yahoo to trhack0214
Exclamation Life time membership

Hey I need help from moderator or admin. I had a login that was life time membership but I have changed my email. But the last time I logged on here was a very long time ago and the email that the membership is under is no longer active. I will verify anything that is need to transfer that over to my new email/user name.

Thanks in advance.

Note: I tried to reactivate my yahoo mail but it never goes through and i dont know what to do now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 11, 08:26 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Re: Life time membership

Hey Tim,

What was your other member ID? I tried to find it by your IP address and there isn't a second ID found using the same IP.

I'm actually a bit confused because the account you are posting with is a lifetime membership already. As well this totally confuses me, did you buy another membership?

https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=193934

You could have signed up for a free account to get the old Membership figured out!

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 11, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Tim

Yes i did buy another membership as I love this forum, I had a email associated with my old life time membership. it wsa [email protected]. I no longer have access to that email as it is inactive. I was wanting it be transferred to this login. Is that possible?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 11, 10:25 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

What was your old member name? I'll look into it tomorrow...

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 11, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Tim

I cant even remember. I just tried to reset it with my old email and sadly i dont have access to it anymore. I will try and remember what my id was but i dont know if i have it saved. I still have my magnets and stickers which are now proudly on my camaro. Sorry if this is not enough info.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 11, 12:15 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Hey Tim,

I have looked into this and some info just doesn't jell so for security reasons I'm going to have to refer you to the AutoForums folks that take care of the site. If you want to follow up with this send a PM to "admin". That is the account that has most recently been dealing with sponsors and members...

I'm sure your request is legit but I can't in good faith provide you with access to a user ID based on just the e-mail address tied to it. If you knew the user ID that would have helped. I also find that your profile says you are from one place and yet both the accounts (the one you are using and the one you lost track of) in question use IP address' from somewhere else. Then you bought a second membership, maybe you can afford it and don't care about the money but most would have signed up with a free account and asked for access to the paid account... Then to top it all off you went and posted something in the Welcome forum introducing yourself and you didn't even mention you were on the site before with a different account...

I hope you can see how all that has the apearence of something not being right (even though I'm sure your request is legit) and that you appreciate the dilligence being taken to insure someone can't just post something here and gain access to someone elses account.

That said PM "admin" or use this contact us page https://www.camaros.net/forums/sendmessage.php and provide them with your name and address so they can verify both Memberships are from you and they should be able to straighten this out for you. I just don't have the membership billing info available to me...

...Dennis

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 12th, 11, 09:08 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Update: PM "Administrator" to contact Aidan, he's the one that will be taking care of site and membership issues.

...Dennis

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Apr 12th, 11, 09:55 AM
Administrator
John Doe

Garage

Hello,

Please PM me as much info as you can about the issue. Such as both emails and usernames if possible. Like DjD said, I need to make sure that both accounts are under the same person. With the info listed above by DjD and all the info you can in a consolidated PM, I will try to address this as soon as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode