Misrepresented 69 RS on EBAY? - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Paul

Misrepresented 69 RS on EBAY?

I know this isn't the place and mods feel free to move however is there anyway to get an item number on this misrepresented 69 RS on EBAY?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 02:42 PM
Senior Tech
Brian

Re: Misrepresented 69 RS on EBAY?

WHAT! A car misrepresented on eBay? HUH? Just kidding, I couldn't resist. What do you mean is there a way to get the item number. Open the auction and copy the item number, what am I missing?

Brian

1965 Buick Gran Sport Convertible
1948 Chevy pickup.
2003 Dodge Caravan
1959 Rambler American (Yeah I said RAMBLER, you want to make something of it punk?)
"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 03:30 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Why is this in welcome wagon? Do you drop your coat and lunch box on the floor and tell your wife "I know this stuff doesn't belong here so move it if you want to!" Talk about lack of respect for the folks trying to keep the forums going around here!

Brian - Paul saw a post where the OP was bashing an ebay auction, I didn't see the post myself but it must have been rather nasty as the other moderators are actually more liberal than I am with posts of this sort...

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjD View Post
Why is this in welcome wagon? Do you drop your coat and lunch box on the floor and tell your wife "I know this stuff doesn't belong here so move it if you want to!" Talk about lack of respect for the folks trying to keep the forums going around here!

Brian - Paul saw a post where the OP was bashing an ebay auction, I didn't see the post myself but it must have been rather nasty as the other moderators are actually more liberal than I am with posts of this sort...
Dennis as a matter of fact i do! I do whatever the heck i want to do around my house! All i asked was a simple question and you go off on a childish rant! Grow up please!! Simply close this if you can't give an educated answer!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 04:34 PM
Senior Tech
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 RS/SS DROPTOP View Post
Dennis as a matter of fact i do! I do whatever the heck i want to do around my house! All i asked was a simple question and you go off on a childish rant! Grow up please!! Simply close this if you can't give an educated answer!!
Don't like how Dennis runs this site? Start your own forum and you can post what ever you want. NOT cool.

Mike

An honest man's pillow is his peace of mind. JCM
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
Don't like how Dennis runs this site? Start your own forum and you can post what ever you want. NOT cool.
I never said i didn't like how Dennis runs the sight bro. It has nothing to do with it. As stated above i asked a simple question and got a childish answer. Might as well close it cause im done with it. GO VOLS!!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 05:26 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Nothing childish about what I posted Paul, just the way you reacted to it!

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 06:21 PM
Retired
Jim

There is no way any of us Mods or Admin would know what the ebay number is, the original poster didnt give ANY information about it at all. Thats why I cleared out his post. It was meaningless. If he chooses to come back and post real information, we can reconsider how its treated.

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 12, 06:49 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Bryon

Quote:
I know this isn't the place and mods feel free to move however is there anyway to get an item number on this misrepresented 69 RS on EBAY?
Quote:
Dennis as a matter of fact i do! I do whatever the heck i want to do around my house!
How in the world are we supposed to know every ebay auction for a 69 RS ? Give us a little more than that to go on. Color? Recent or current auction? Come on.

And why is this car so important?

68 Camaro SS 396 - 468 BBC now, M21, 12 bolt 3.73 coded housing but w/ 3.31 gears.
Looking for 68 Camaro with body number NOR 181016
CRG -
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 12, 09:07 PM
Senior Tech
James

Quote:
Sure. You can go on ebay and look at all the 69 Camaros then post the ones you think are misrepresented. I have a feeling you will find most are somewhat misrepresented, depending on personal opinion.

Some might even think the car in your signature is misrepresented. I mean, what if there was a pace car with all the exact same "RARE FACTORY OPTIONS" your car has. How could your car be "WAY MORE THAN A PACE CAR" in that case? It would not even be a little more or the same. It would be less. Ergo, you are misrepresenting your car.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 12, 05:58 AM
Senior Tech
Bruce

Look at the ones that are X-11's and they think it is a SS or the Z's with automatics!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode