Sonen's gone Ballistic - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Sonen's gone Ballistic

Last edited by click; Dec 4th, 12 at 01:49 PM. Reason: sorry Marty, bringing dirty laundry over here from another site wont sit well with Admin and Mods. Give it a break.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: Sonen's gone Ballistic

Last edited by click; Dec 4th, 12 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Marty, give it a break.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 02:03 PM
Retired
Jim

Marty you keep digging a hole... as I said... give it a break. Name calling and bashing are never allowed in here.

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Marty you keep digging a hole
What do you think I'm trying to do. I don't want to be associated with either one of these sites. Your too interconnected. Just delete my account, please!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 02:22 PM
Senior Tech
Rick

Marty, I'm sorry it's gotten to this. I've enjoyed the conversations we've had on the sites. You always wanted to go the extra mile and I appreciated that. I hope thing work out.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 02:32 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izrsss View Post
What do you think I'm trying to do. I don't want to be associated with either one of these sites. Your too interconnected. Just delete my account, please!
Marty several days ago I told you we don't delete accounts so unless you want to be banned have your account labeled as "banned" for all to see just log out and clear your cache and forget your password if you don't wish to be associated with this site! Until today you haven't posted here since Sept 2010 which is the same month you signed up!!

Why come here after over 2 years of not posting and start trouble... Like I suggested before, log off delete any shortcuts and bookmarks to TC and clear your cache if you really want to be done with TC!

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Okay Dennis...how's this...sonen is a stand up guy in his own mind!!!

Makes a guy wonder just how deep that licensing issue really goes...

Same here Rick!

Last edited by Izrsss; Dec 4th, 12 at 05:29 PM.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 05:46 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Charley

Garage

You came onto his site and started making demands and second guessing the site owner. Start your own site if you want to be in charge. I would have booted you too.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Hmm, perhaps I should. I know one thing for sure…I wouldn’t have all my members running half scarred; worried about being sent to the gallows for voicing their opinions.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 12, 06:41 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Charley

Garage

You might or might not see it but I'll bet the general consensus was you went way overboard. I'm sure the members aren't running around scared. Starting a website is easy. You might give it a try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 12, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Where do you come off giving anyone a general consensus on this guy? Unless you were there since day one you don’t have a clue. In the case of the Cap & T-shirt we tried compromising with him several times. But each time he shut us down. Sighting he needed GM approval before a poll could be run to decide which cap & tee members chose. Explain the logic behind that one??? All he was doing was delaying the entire process. So much so that it jeopardized getting the merchandise out on time.

I finally had with this guy and deleted my own account. Then I was bombarded with emails from several members to renew it. Even close friends of his. So I decided what the hell, I’ll give it one more go. Without warning *** banned me from the site; which in hindsight doesn’t surprise me at all. I’ve witnessed him go after one of his own (core member) right on the open forum. Am I wrong or should that have been kept private?

The guy’s brilliant when it comes to 1st gens… but lacks big time when it comes to people skills. I realize he’s one of the owners of the site (or whatever) but I am very surprised he doesn’t place himself behind the scenes when it comes to disputes. He just doesn’t have what it takes to deal with that sort of thing. His idea of compromise is his way or the highway. People just aren’t built that way…

There; I've had my say and be done with it!!!

Last edited by click; Dec 5th, 12 at 06:29 AM. Reason: deleted bashing wording
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 12, 03:53 AM
Guess

Exclamation Re: Sonen's gone Ballistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izrsss View Post
There; I've had my say and be done with it!!!
You've said that already. When are you going to mean it?
This is not the place Marty. Move along.

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 12, 05:10 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Sonny

Garage

Marty not sure what you are trying to accomplish by bashing Kurt on this site. I think Charley has given you some sound advice about starting your own site and you can run that anyway you like and start and stop all the polls you want. You went from being a very productive member to digging in your heels on this one topic, was this worth the fight? For me not sure this would have been the hill I died on over shirts and hats. I wish you all the best as our interactions have always been positive but you need to cut this nonsense out.

1969 Z28 (Sold)
1970 Z28 (Sold)
1970 RS Z28 Camaro (Green)

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 12, 06:57 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Marty - I'm not going to go review something that went on over on CRG between you and the administration there so let me ask; were you commissioned by the site administration to create swag for site members? Did you ask for administrative approval before you got started on what ever you were doing?

I'm not sure why I'm giving you leeway here, I don't like the forums here being used for personal vendetta! I read what you posted before Jim edited it and if you go off again you will be banned. There I said it, you have been warned. For the record this is not what I want to see happen, I don't know what's going on to make you act out but you have been around a couple years and rarely post so I don't see you as a trouble maker!

I also don't see a grown man that isn't normally outspoken about thing in general making a big issue over some hats for site members! Even if you had put in hundreds of hours on a project and were told it has to be put on hold, what's the big deal? Sounds to me like you are cutting off your nose to spite your face...

This is all the attention I'm giving you in this matter, the choice is yours from here...

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 12, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks fellas - is that free or will I be billed later?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode