photo album in my posts - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Kenny

photo album in my posts

I see in some members thread/posts or whatever you call it this.
https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t= and then a number follows. Could someone please tell me how to do this so I can have my pictures in my thread/post also. I have spent hours trying to do this with no luck. WTH am I doing wrong or just not doing right. I want everyone to see my pictures as I start work so I can show progress and ask question too but I'm out of patience with this. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 06:35 AM
Retired
Jim

Re: photo album in my posts

Kenny your link there doesnt show anyone's thread that you are asking about. Im not sure what you are seeing either? Moderators have simple avtars but members do not have an option for avatarss due to site owners preferences. Gold members get the Team Camaro logo in their upper left corner name and location.
Some members put info. about their car in their signature. All of those adjustments are made in the 'UserCP' link that is found at the top left of every page you see.
Maybe you can clarify what you are seeing.
If you made changes and they dont show up, perhaps you didnt 'save' the changes at the bottom of the page after making alterations?

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 06:39 AM
Guess

Kenny,

That t= number is simply the thread number of the thread you're viewing. It has nothing to do with pictures.

Are you uploading pictures to a post as attachments, or from an external photo sharing source like PhotoBucket?
If you're trying to attach a photo to a post, click the Go Advanced button, then click the paperclip icon. A separate window will open. Click Browse to the photo on your computer and then click the Upload button. You can then close that window and finish typing your post. You won't see the picture show up at an attached thumbnail until your done and you Post Reply.

Look at Jims signature... he has a link to 'Learn How To Post Pics Here'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Kenny

Ok Joe and Jim, What I want is for anyone that's looking at or reading on my thread to be able to click on a site so they can look at my pictures. Now my pictures are just being uploaded as attachments and people can only see them in that one post. Robert (ROBS6T8) for instance is one and Todd (6781 Camaro) is another. I'd like to have mine set up like either one of those. Also how do I upgrade my membership to Gold Lifetime Member, I really like this site and all the info here is priceless I just need to get the little things like this worked out. Thanks guys
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 08:51 AM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Ah that is your Signature at the bottom, under your preferences you can add any html link to your website or photo share.
ROBS6T8 has a link to his build thread here at TC.
I have a link to my blog
Others have a link to their photos share pages
some link to personal websites or business sites.

I think you want to include this link to yours: https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=236369

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Kenny

Ok Brian that's probably what I need to do but as I said I'm computer illiterate I don't know how to do that.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 09:35 AM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Okay click on the User CP link at the top left of the site page. It is located under the second Team Camaro logo.
Then scroll down to the menu section "Settings & Options" on the left then click edit your signature.
In the box type in What you want to say at the bottom of every thread. People most often give details about their Camaro so in the event you have not included them in the details of your posting we know what year, and options you have before putting our feet in our mouths responding.

You can copy and paste the text and the link below if you like it. To take a look at how it will look click the preview signature button, and when ready to save click the save signature button.

1967 Rally Sport 327/210hp powerglide floor shift going back to original Black on Red
My Build Thread: https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=236369

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Kenny

Well thanks anyway Brian I spent 3 hours trying to do this today and still couldn't do it. This is why I wish I hadn't joined the site, the frustration that I cause myself. Thanks again

'67 RS Black on Red originally and again some day.
L48 350 from a '67 SS going in some day too

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 13, 05:02 PM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

drop me a pm with your phone number and I'll walk you through it if you want.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode