Mod Update - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

Mod Update

When will "trim tag" get a new mod? The mod listed hasn't been active since Nov. 2014.

Roger

1967 Camaro SS/RS 350/295HP Coupe. First and only owner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 07:47 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Bryon

Re: Mod Update

I am pretty sure it is being Moderated. Not just by one person either.

68 Camaro SS 396 - 468 BBC now, M21, 12 bolt 3.73 coded housing but w/ 3.31 gears.
Looking for 68 Camaro with body number NOR 181016
CRG -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 08:02 AM
Kevin

Yes, All the mods get notifications and watch it actively. Is there an issue?

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

That may be true but if the guy listed in not active, why list him as a mod. I know before I notice he wasn't active I tried to PM him and then did I notice he wasn't actively moderating the section. I always thought that is why the mods name was on the sections so a member could contact him if he/she had a question.

Roger

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 01:16 PM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Yes Rodger once upon a time one moderator was assigned a particular forum or forums but the current group of Moderators acts as a Team checking all posts in all forums.

You can always reach us through the moderators thread in Bench https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261529 Maybe I should create a sticky here in this forum with all of us so people can click and send PM's from it.

Brian

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 05:34 PM
____

Garage
Send a message via MSN to DOUG G

Different time zones, different work schedules, vacations, work travel, just life in general...we all work as a team to keep the site going

68 Camaro~LSx ~all motor
1.54 60'--6.95 @ 98.45 660'--10.96 @ 121.53
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 15, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

Thank you guys for the info. I found a mod that took care of the problem.

Roger

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old May 24th, 15, 08:16 AM
Senior Tech
Dave

The only reason I moderate on Team Impala board now is I once drove a set of mid eighties Impalas (as hot rods not as a restoration project). I get people mad at me because I can not answer every question they have on early sixties X-frame, and the next most popular mid sixties perimeter framed Impalas that are currently sought after by collectors and restorers. The original owner and creator of these Team boards (Al McKenzie) set me up as the moderator on Team Impala after I volunteered to help moderate on the Team Nova board. The experience has broadened my knowledge of these old cars and the people that enjoy them.

I do not respond favorably to those who think they own me or treat me as an inferior employee. But I still help everyone that asks a question to the best of my knowledge.

Big Dave
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old May 24th, 15, 08:34 AM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Hey Dave - Yeah the Team Camaro crowd here rarely are demanding on us as Mods. We had one member who recently crossed the line with several of us but out of over 50 thousand members its very rare and we nipped it short of banning him. I still learn something every day so its still fun. You still pulling double time on both Team Impala and Nova?

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old May 24th, 15, 10:44 AM
Senior Tech
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69-Pace View Post
Hey Dave - Yeah the Team Camaro crowd here rarely are demanding on us as Mods. We had one member who recently crossed the line with several of us but out of over 50 thousand members its very rare and we nipped it short of banning him. I still learn something every day so its still fun. You still pulling double time on both Team Impala and Nova?
Yes I am.

I thought about helping out here as well as my first store bought hot rods (before the factory made muscle cars you had to build your own and I've been building hot rods since 1963) were Camaros. Since I was transitioning in from 409's in early Chevy's (mostly 55's) I built all of my Camaros with a 427 and later a 454. I built a lot of them before I discovered the Nova better suited my needs (who ever heard of a 435 horse L-88 under the hood of a 2 dr sdn Nova?). And they were cheaper to buy used as a six banger, and convert them into a sleeper. Hence my experience with Camaros transferred easily over to the Nova body and I didn't have to bend double to get in.

Big Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode