Membership Now Straightened Out - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

2Likes
  • 2 Post By ko-lek-tor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Aug 12th, 16, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Bentley

Membership Now Straightened Out

Thank you, 69 Pace and Administrator & TC for correcting a problem that really originated by Paypal. I did not know that Paypal would automatically pay for my yearly membership. When I got an email telling me to renew from TC, I renewed. Soon after, I saw were Paypal also paid, (automatic payment annually). This became frustrating as I could not seem to get the problem of double payment rectified. I ended up posting to this thread my frustration in hopes that the right channels would assist. I got prompt responses from the Administrators, 69 Pace & Administrator, that got everything resolved in a relatively quick manner. For that I am grateful.
For those having a similar double payment issue, I can save you time and aggravation by recommending getting a hold of an administrator on this site and letting them resolve the matter.
Thank you, B. Balke
satz28 and AG Jeff like this.

69 N 12B X22/RS 72B/712 M20 BS, mine since 79
69 N 11D Z27 -B/713 M38 BS, mine since 79
69 N 3E X11 76B/711 M20, mine since 85.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode