Can I have my original member ID? (chacane67 12-28-2000 member 4397) - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old May 19th, 03, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech

Is it a posibility to change or combine?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 20th, 03, 08:19 AM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

do you still have that yahoo email account?
The program only allows one email address per account. If you have another account we can change the chacane67 to use it.
The alternative is to delete your current username and assign the email address to your old account. This may create some issues if you have any email 'notifications' set for any posts using your current name.
we can figure something out. just let me know about the email situation first.

Al
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 20th, 03, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech

Yes I do still have the Yahoo e-mail account.

What I was thinking was using my existing name (Chicane67) and whatever e-mail account to reaquire my old member ID number. I was just kinda thinking it would be cool to have my old ID number and Reg date coinside with my current postings. Sometimes doing research on what I once posted for reference items, becomes a pain.

So what I am thinking that you are saying is that it would have to go back to the original name used...... Is it possible to spell correct the Cha to Chi ???

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 20th, 03, 11:14 AM
Senior Tech

oops, sorry. I was fixing an account and it seems that the reply was posted using the name that I was working on.

Al

[ 05-20-2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Al ]

orig. owner of car: 406 casting#509 block trw 10:1 Scat crank & rods lun.280/284 with1:6 magnum roller 200c Dart iron eagles 64cc 202:160 super comp headers 2.5in. flomaster 50 eldebrock Victor Jr,850DP holley MSD6AL with 6600 chip 700r trans,corvett serv. over drive valve 3500 hughes 10" stall and 3.42rear with locker motor was installed 7-26-03 60ft1.72 1/4 12.32
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old May 20th, 03, 07:16 PM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

We can't change the name of the old account if the new one still exists. I can change the reg date (I think) of your new to take the place of the old.
The files are actually looked up by number, not by name, so it would not be possible to search for posts by the new and the old name at the same time, even if we changed the names.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode