team camaro window stickers - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 3rd, 03, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
joseph l clance

While driving I29 north in my 69 camaro today, i passed a sharp 68 ss. I often see old camaros on the road and I wonder if the owner/drivers are "team camaro" people. Which made me think it would be cool it we could purchase and display a relatively small inside " team camaro logo" for rear driver and/or passenger windows.

Just a thought, a great way to break into conversation with one who has spoke on the team camaro website.

joe c

69 X-44 base coupe, ZZ4, 16lb nodular flywheel, Center force DF clutch + PP, Holley 600DP, Hooker super comp 1 3/4 ceramics, 2.5" dual exhaust w/ X-pipe, flowmaster 40 series mufflers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 3rd, 03, 04:50 PM
Senior Tech

That would be cool, our club, North Texas Camaros, has window stickers that most of us run. A small decal like the ISCA decal would be a good size.

69 RS/SS 350, 700R4 and 3.73 rear end
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 4th, 03, 05:41 AM
Senior Tech
robert

perfect idea! lets make a contest out of it, he who designs the coolest decal...

Z28 1984
'77 355ci/COMP cam 218/224 .464/.470 114 LSA
rollerrockers1.5/9.72 forged pistons
ported '66 461 heads 1.94,1.5/Flowtech shorty headers
edelbrock 600/performer rpm intake
th350/shiftkit/hughes2500stall
4th gen 3.23 10 bolt POSI.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 4th, 03, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
joseph l clance

I'd use the logo, sell to team members for continued support for the site.

DJD any thoughts?

joe c

69 X-44 base coupe, ZZ4, 16lb nodular flywheel, Center force DF clutch + PP, Holley 600DP, Hooker super comp 1 3/4 ceramics, 2.5" dual exhaust w/ X-pipe, flowmaster 40 series mufflers.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 4th, 03, 06:11 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
joseph l clance

maybe someone from this site is in the business and can provide such items.

The site should handle procurement and all transactions if possible.

Maybe a poll to select the decals' design? I still like the site logo.

joe c

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 4th, 03, 06:42 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Hi guys,

First it would be a great idea but there are several problems. You can't just have items like this produced 1 at a time to meet the demand of sales, you have to buy in bulk. I don't know all the details but I'm not sure Al has broke even on the TC shirts and hats he made available.

We wouldn't need a design contest as the current TC logo would work just fine and would be consistant with the web site that it represents. It's also easy to draw up something but making it photo ready for quality use is expensive if it has to be paid for.

I know it's not rocket science to get stickers made up but it needs to go through Al and the site. He already foots the bill for bandwidth and I'd hate to see him end up eating the cost of another product because to make it affordable he has to buy 1000 and only sells 100.

Also I do know the store front that you order shirts from is down right now as the old program wouldn't fly on the new server so if you do want a shirt contact Al directly using this page.
https://www.camaros.net/support/contact.html

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 4th, 03, 04:05 PM

Angry

How about this one!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

https://www.camaros.net/forum/ultimat...c;f=2;t=006445
cam1967rsss likes this.

Semper Fi!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 04:43 AM
Senior Tech

Send a message via AIM to jrager
I would be willing to donate graphic time if needed to make the sticker ready art work out of the site logo.
I do this stuff as part of my daily job.

I also have a good friend that owns a printing press business. I will ask him if he can do stickers.

If Al supported it I would have no problem pulling together the hookup deal to give back to the site that has given so much to me.

69 RS Convertible Camaro, 350/350. Orignal red with black top and interior. Hotchkis suspension.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 08:42 AM
Jeff

Not as easy as it sounds. I was having some items made and they came back wrong. Funny thing is Camaro or Chevelle were not the mispelled words. TEAM was. I had to send the items back to get replaced and now Im not sure if they will be in before I leave next Wed night. That sucks

Jeff
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 10:00 AM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

Thanks for the offers of support. I just told our graphics guy here in town to print off some static cling and sticky window decals.

This is a picture of a static one that he printed.

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 11:35 AM
Jeff

Angry

and how many are coming with you [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] to Seattle?? Ill take 4 [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Jeff
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
joseph l clance

Thats What I'm Talking about Al!

I think up-front purchases from team members should be sought! This should allow manageable costs for a volume committment. All late comers and procrastinators will have to pay a premium for additional items.

joe c

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 03:37 PM
Senior Tech

Angry

I can count 6 and probably 8 decals that I could use. [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img]

Gene
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 03:42 PM
Retired
Jim

Lets see, Camaro, Tahoe, Max, Altima, plus spares, Im good for a dozen, like my math do ya?

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 03, 09:36 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Al - those are sharp! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Please post purchasing info on site when available.

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode