Team Camaro logo - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 21st, 04, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Kevin

Al, do you have a Team Camaro logo gif or jpeg, that will enlarge to a full page? I would like to print them out and put them in our car windshields at this fridays cruise.

I will try to grab the gif and resize with Photoshop tonight when I get home. MS picture editor (work) did not work. Lots of fuzzy lines. [img]smile.gif[/img]

thanks

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 21st, 04, 10:57 AM
Retired
Jim

Kevin I had scanned the logo from my TC golf shirt, maybe this can work for you unless Al can get you a larger formatted logo in time.
I also had my wife make up business cards for when we attend car shows to hand out when we invite other folks to Team Camaro. I was always scrounging for a piece of paper to give a web address here. Now I just whip out a card and its all done.
[img]graemlins/waving.gif[/img]

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 21st, 04, 07:42 PM
Jeff

Hey Jim that card looks awesome. Guess Ill do something on the same lines as that as well.

Jeff
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 06:07 AM
Senior Tech
In Memoriam

Kevin, you can order the logo for your car windows from this site. They have the "static" cling type. They're just a few buck,I have a set on my car.

Mike
Daytona Yellow 69 Z/28
69 coupe, 454 and 400 turbo
67 convertible project (the money pit has been opened)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Kevin

Jim, that card looks great! Al came through and I have what I needed. I always meant to order the stickers, but since my car was not drivable for most of the summer, it kinda went to the back burner. And I just got the idea to display them at the cruise this week. [img]graemlins/clonk.gif[/img] I always wear my TC shirt though [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I printed 10 8.5X11 sheets of the logo. At this friday's cruise night, I plan to give them out to the cars that I invited and we are all going to park on a single row. I figure with the signs on the dashes might get people interested in the site.

Thanks Al!

Kevin

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 01:41 PM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

Thanks for the support Kevin!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

If you get a chance to take a picture we would love to see it.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Kevin

Sure thing Al. I was already thinking along those lines.

Kevin

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 05:11 PM
Senior Tech
Wayne

Quote:
, you can order the logo for your car windows from this site. They have the "static" cling type. They're just a few buck,I have a set on my car.
OK.... I looked all over the place for some TC stuff but couldnt find it. Could someone please post a link?

-Wayne

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 04, 06:14 PM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

Sure Wayne

Team Store
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode