Do members not reply often? - Team Camaro Tech
Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 05, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Brad W.

Question Do members not reply often?

I have been trying for a few days to contact a JimQ about a couple of cars he has for sale in the 2nd Generation section, and i'm not getting a reply. Am i doing something wrong, or does this happen allot? This site I find to be great, lots of very useful info to be found here. I'm glad i joined!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 05, 12:17 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Re: Do members not reply often?

Hard to say, many folks sigh up just for the ads and never post. The site can't control the sellers, In Jim's case he's listed his e-mail so if you used the "Contact Seller" link try the e-mail. If you used his e-mail addy, try the "Contact Seller" link...

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 05, 05:20 PM

Just a heads up I made a purchase from a site member and got burnt a bit, the seat belts he sent me were supposed to be tripoli tourqoise and they ended up being light blue the picture whether it was digitally altered or just the way the flash lighting make it look made them look tourqoise. I inquired back and he sent me a picture of his interior and it looks like the car was originally blue and someone added a tourqoise interior (ugh) no wonder the kid changed his inerior to black. Anyways now he has blocked my E-mail and I am stuck with a set of blue belts I have no use for and a 185 bucks smarter. I would really search locally first before risking a unseen purchase again.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 05, 05:41 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Teltec - You really have to let the site know about this kind of deal... Al can block folks from using the site if they are not representing their items properly or are taking advantage of others.

Also check the sellers public profile to see how much they post and how long they have been using the site.

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 05, 05:30 PM

I like to give people the benefeit of the doubt in that he thought his intererior was all tripoli tourqoise however I kind of had a feeling that if this went sideways I knew I would be the one in the ditch. I did everything I could do to make this a seamless win/win deal. Nothing is for sure except death and taxes.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 05, 09:12 AM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

Teltec, Send me his email address or username on this site - [email protected]

We do not need someone selling on our site if they are not being reasonable.

edit. If it was in our public classifieds, you can now leave a rating and some feedback, that would probably get better action/results.

Last edited by Al; Jul 11th, 05 at 11:17 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 15th, 05, 05:47 PM

Hey Al

Did you receive my e-mail?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode